If you are searching for exotic Taj Resorts to have a rejuvenating and refreshing outing or vacation with your loved one or alone, you are at the right place. We sometimes know how much stressful and frustrating life turns out to be and it is during this time that we need to flee with our sanity to someplace which offers solitude, serenity, and tranquillity.
Enlisted here are the dreamy, luxurious Taj Resorts in India which makes you feel royal and where you can have the best time of your life:
1. Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Andamans
Andamans, packed with its beauty and the refreshing atmosphere is a well-famous getaway for a luxurious vacation with your loved ones. If you are here and looking for an exotic resort and spa to stay comfortably, then you should check into Taj Exotica Resort and Spa. It is the only spa and resort in Andaman which comprises of 50 modern villas packed with various facilities like in-villa dining, pool-side restaurants, Wi-Fi, housekeeping, morning yoga, 24-hour fitness center and gym, cycling, and the list goes on.
The resort and spa have stretched across a vast 46 acres of tropical forest and coconut grove. The management also offers car rental services.
Things to do at Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Andamans
- Go kayaking in the mangroves
- Walk through intertidal zones, mangroves, and tropical forests
- Off-shore sport fishing
- Scuba dive and snorkeling
- Go on Barren Island Tours
- Watch birds, cruise and do island hopping
2. Taj Bekal Resort & Spa, Kerala
One of the best among all luxury Taj resorts in India is Taj Bekal Resort & Spa in Kerala. The resort and spa have spread over 26 acres of lands, and the atmosphere is that of peace, refreshment and solitude sprinkled with a little adventure.
The retreat comes packed with various wellness amenities like yoga, gymnasium, Sauna, outdoor swimming pool, steam and so on. They also offer Wi-Fi where up to two devices per booking may get connected, laptops on hire, translation and interpretation services, independent workstations and fun activities!
Things to do at Taj Bekal Resort & Spa, Kerala
- Dine by the riverside for a romantic experience
- Hire a masseuse
- Cruise on the backwaters
- Get a trip to Bekal Fort
3. Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa, Coorg
If you are in Coorg, do not miss a chance to stay in Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa. This resort has 63 suites and offers a 24-hour fitness center with Technogym equipment and Jacuzzi facilities.
The resort has set amidst the 180-acre rainforest 4000 feet above sea level. The resort sports beautiful Kodagu architecture, temperature controlled infinity pool, experimental dining facilities, and a stocked Hive Bar.
Things to do at Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa, Coorg
- Zipline through the rainforest
- Visit the Taj Conservatory
- Get a Gudda Bath in Jiva Spa
- Kodava Cuisine
- Dine in the Buddha Garden
5. Vivanta Panaji, Goa
Vivanta Panaji has built at a common point where the Mandovi River meets the Arabian Sea, and the path from chief minister's residence in Altinho merges with Kala Academy. Vivanta Panaji has three ranges of room namely, Charm, Delight, and Indulgence and for more luxurious suites, you can choose from Allure, Nirvana and Temptation. Each room provides 24x7 high-speed internet facilities, home theatre and a 32" Sony television. You can also choose the view you want to see from your window; there are three options, hill-view, river-view and city-view.
Things to do at Vivanta Panaji, Goa
- Candle-lit Cubana Dinner on a rooftop
- Champagne Sunset cruise
- Jiva Spa
- Enjoy a healthy workout in the fitness center
5. Taj Usha Kiran Palace, Gwalior
If you love history and want to relive it, then you should pay a visit to the Taj Usha Kiran Palace in Gwalior which is present memories of the past through its medieval architecture.
Spend your time in the beautiful atmosphere and refresh your spirit with a hint of aristocracy at Taj Usha Kiran Palace. The resort will provide you with various suite options like 15 Superior Rooms, 15 Deluxe Rooms, 6 Luxury Suites, 2 Royal Suites, and 2 Bougainvillea.
Things to do at Taj Usha Kiran Palace, Gwalior
- Get a Jiva Spa
- Read a book or two in the library or spend some quality time by the poolside
- Go to Jai Vilas Palace and other temples and tourist sites
6. Taj Jai Mahal Palace, Jaipur
Taj Jai Mahal Palace is one of the best places to stay among the Taj Resorts in India. The building and its architecture are styled in an Indo-Saracenic way and is nearly 270 years old, and has set amidst the beautiful and picturesque Mughal gardens. You will taste the best Rajasthani Heritage and culture right here.
Things to do at Taj Jai Mahal Palace, Jaipur
- Have a Bajot private dining experience
- Rejuvenate and refresh through spas, therapies, and yoga
- Visit the primary historical places
7. The Gateway Resort Corbett, Jim Corbett
The Gateway Resort is a perfect destination for those who have a streak of enjoying and adventuring in the wilderness. The resort is located by the River Koshi or Kosi and near Jim Corbett National Park. You will have a chance to stay in a place surrounded by lush greenery and will be able to experience nature from a close range. Enjoy the safaris and observe the wildlife and have the best time of your life.
Things to do at The Gateway Resort Corbett, Jim Corbett
- Ride on an elephant and explore the forests
- Participate in the Jim Corbett Heritage Trail
- Absorb the blissful and raw atmosphere through trekking
- Go on a Jeep Safari
- Visit Jim Corbett Museum
- Observe the birds
- Purchasing the Uttarakhand special honey and preserves is a must
- Buy a pashmina shawl or steal for your loved ones
8. Savoy Hotel, Ooty
Find a comfortable shelter among the Nilgiris in the form of The Gateway Hotel, Savoy. The hotel portrays a colonial environment through its cottage-like background. Reminisce the British era and find tranquillity from the chaos in this resort.
Things to do at Savoy Hotel, Ooty
- Get an Ayurvedic massage and body therapies
- Quench your appetite with wonderful local as well as continental cuisine
- Visit the Government Botanical Garden
- Pay a visit to the Tribal Research Centre Museum
- Say a prayer in St. Stephen's Church
- Indulge in local games like Spinning Top, Pallankuzhi, and marbles
- Have fun with karaoke music
- Ride a pony
9. Vivanta Dal View, Srinagar
Get a panoramic view of the Dal Lake from Vivanta Dal View in Srinagar. The resort is situated on Kralsangri Hill and has surrounded by Zabarwan Range Mountains.
The resort has a contemporary style architecture. From here, you will receive a spectacular bird's eye view of the picturesque bloom of Tulips Garden, snow-laden summits of the Zabarwan Range during the winter months, Gulmarg range in spring and a mind-blowing view of the golden Chinars. Vivanta Dal View in Srinagar is one of the best and picturesque Taj getaways in India.
Things to do at Vivanta Dal View, Srinagar
- Have a Wazwan, a multicourse meal experience
- Experience the authentic Kehwa or Kahwah tea and watch the sunset from the lounge
- Ride on a shikara
10. Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur
If you are searching for the exotic Taj resorts in Udaipur, then Taj Lake Palace is your destination. It is the most romantic hotel, and this resort has also come on the air with different television shows and movies, notably in Octopussy and The Jewel in the Crown.
The historical Jag Niwas built by Maharana Jagat Singh II is not the Taj Lake Palace. This heritage resort offers 66 luxurious rooms and 17 grand suites for its customers. The rooms offer a breath-taking and dumb-striking view of the neighboring City Palace, Aravalli Hills, Machla Magra Hills, and Jag Mandir.
Things to do at Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur
- Have a few cocktails and other premium international spirits at Amrit Sagar
- Get an aristocratic spa
- Visit the City Palace
- See the car collection of the Maharana at The Maharana's Vintage and Classic Car Collection
- Go to Bagore ki Haveli dance show
- View a dramatic sunset
- Participate in a Heritage walk
- Visit Sajjangarh Palace or the Monsoon Palace
Enjoy the best moment of the whole of your lifetime at these beautiful and exotic Taj resorts in India, and we promise you will never regret your trip!